Anritsu 69337B 2 To 20GHz Low Noise Synth Signal Generator
Free UK Mainland Delivery (Sales)
Manuals and accessories supplied
Comprehensive Warranty on ALL Products
UK Certified Quality Assurance
Anritsu 69337B 2 To 20GHz Low Noise Synth Signal Generator Description:
Your microwave signal generation requirements have never been tougher, and yet your capital equipment budget has never been tighter. You need the most value you can get in a synthesizer, but you cant compromise performance. You need a synthesizer that meets todays needs yet can be upgraded at a reasonable cost to satisfy future requirements without shattering your test equipment budget. Anritsus 68C/69B series of synthesizers deliver the highest performance and the highest value available today.
The 68C/69Bs common, configurable platform allows Anritsu to configure a synthesizer that matches your requirements. Whether you need a basic synthesized CW generator for local oscillator use, or a full-featured configured 65 GHz signal generator with analog sweep and user-defined modulation, or anything in between. Anritsu has a synthesizer that matches your needs. Every model is easily upgraded to higher performance if your requirements change. You cant go wrong! Select the synthesizer that is right for your applications today. Economical upgrades ensure that your 68C/69B synthesizer will continue to satisfy your changing test requirements.
Match your application to one of these source types:
Anritsu Synthesized CW Generators:
These basic signal sources provide accurate outputs over a wide frequency and power range for Local Oscillator duty and other CW applications.
- Broad frequency coverage including 0.1 Hz to 65 GHz in a single coax output.
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious +17 dBm guaranteed leveled power to 20 GHz 0.1 Hz optional frequency resolution <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps.
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep.
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels.
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel
Anritsu Synthesized Signal Generators:
All the features of the CW generators plus analog sweep and external modulation for network analysis and A.T.E. applications.
- Fast analog sweep.
- External FM, locked or unlocked.
- External AM, log or linear
-High Performance Signal Generators:
The ultimate in full-function signal generation. They provide all the features of the other families along with comprehensive, high-performance modulation for signal simulation applications. Additional features in these units include:.
- Internal pulse generator with swept delay capability for moving target simulation.
- Flexible pulse triggering including free-run, delayed, gated, and composite 0 to 90% AM, log or linear, over DC to 100 kHz rates.
- Four FM modes for up to 10 MHz at 8 MHz rates or 100 MHz deviation at 100 Hz rates.
- Optional phase modulation (FM) up to 400 radians at 1 MHz rates.
- Internal AM, FM, and FM generators, each with 7 modulating waveforms.
- Optional user-defined, downloaded complex modulation.
- Optional AM SCAN modulator with 60 dB modulation depth
We offer the refurbished used Anritsu 69337B 2 To 20GHz Low Noise Synth Signal Generator for sale and rental.
The Anritsu 69337B is fully tested and refurbished in our in-house ISO9001 calibration laboratory. We supply manuals, accessories, full warranty and a free-of-charge Certificate of Conformity. We can also provide the Anritsu 69337B with a fresh calibration for a small additional charge.
If you have under-utilised test equipment talk to us about trading-in or part-exchanging it towards the Anritsu 69337B or other refurbished test equipment.