- 50Hz to 26.5GHz frequency range
- 31.25MHz standard analysis bandwidth
- RBW 30Hz-31.25MHz (spectrum), 1Hz-10MHz (signal)
- Total level accuracy: ±0.3 dB (typ.)
- Numerous built-in functions
Behavior in the time domain that cannot be handled by a sweep type spectrum analyzer can be checked in the frequency domain. A wide frequency can be analyzed using sweep type spectrum analysis functions while detailed signal analysis of a specific frequency band is supported too. Moreover, the optional built-in signal generator function outputs both continuous wave (CW) and modulated signals for use as a reference signal source when testing Tx characteristics of parts and as a signal source for evaluating Rx characteristics.