- 625 - 2500MHz frequency range
- Accurately Tests Return Loss/SWR in Transmission Line and Antenna Systems
- Gain/Insertion Measurement
- High Immunity to Live Site RF Interference
- Extended Distance-to-Fault Range
Site Masters patented high RF interference rejection enables the S251B to accurately measure cable and antenna systems in the presence of high RF activity. In addition, the high dynamic range (>80 dB) enables the S251B to perform antenna-to-antenna isolation measurements.
Selectable output levels of +6 dBm or 30 dBm and optional built-in Bias Tee provide the S251B with a convenient means of verifying Tower Mounted Amplifier (TMA) gain before and after installation. Status of applied voltage and current load indicate the operation and function of the TMA.