- Verify and calibrate a wide range of electrical test tools
- Automated with MET/CAL Plus Calibration Management Software
- LAN, IEEE-488 and RS-232 interfaces
- Calibrate testers with insulation resistance, continuity, loop, RCD and earth resistance test capabilities
- Large, bright full color display
The 5320A replaces resistors, decade boxes, and other custom calibration solutions with a single instrument. It features precision high voltage, high current resistors to give you better test uncertainty ratios (TURs).
Using one multifunction instrument instead of many allows you to free up valuable bench space and simplify the processes you use for calibrating electrical testers.
You will find the 5320A calibrator remarkably easy to use. A big, bright, full-color screen displays values clearly, and shows which terminals are active in an easy-to-comprehend graphic format. An illustrated help guide is built into the instrument to provide additional assistance if you need it.
For even greater efficiency, the 5320A can be automated with MET/CAL Plus Calibration Management Software. MET/CAL Plus software has become the industry standard for automating the calibration process and managing the inventory of your cal lab. MET/CAL Plus is a complete, scalable and affordable solution.
LAN, IEEE-488 and RS-232 interfaces on the 5320A provide convenient, industry standard connectivity.