– Automatic meter error calculation. and keys that change the output value to pre-determined cardinal values for various functions.
– Programmable entry limits that prevent invalid amounts from being entered.
– Edge, Leveled Sine, Pulse, Marker, and Wave Generation modes.
– Accurate oscilloscopic input impedance measurement.
– Tunnel Diode Pulse compatibility.
– External reference.
– Auxiliary input.
– 5-channel output (5-channel option). The 5-channel option allows you to calibrate up to five oscilloscope channels simultaneously without changing cables.
– Simultaneous output of a signal and a trigger signal. 600 MHz, Leveled Sine wave output.
– Standard IEEE-488 (GPIB) interface, complying with ANSI/IEEE Standards 488.1-1987 and 488.2-1987.
– EIA Standard RS-232-C serial data interface for printing, displaying, or transferring internally stored calibration constants, and for remote control of the 5800A.
– Pass-through RS-232-C serial data interface for communicating with the Unit Under Test (UUT).
– Extensive automatic internal self testing and diagnostics of analog and digital functions.