Fluke 5800A Oscilloscope Calibrator (600MHz)
Free UK Mainland Delivery (Sales)
Manuals and accessories supplied
Comprehensive Warranty on ALL Products
UK Certified Quality Assurance
Fluke 5800A Oscilloscope Calibrator (600MHz) Description:
The Fluke Model 5800A Oscilloscope Calibrator is a precise instrument that calibrates analog and digital oscilloscopes. Features of the 5800A Calibrator include the following:
- Automatic meter error calculation. and keys that change the output value to pre-determined cardinal values for various functions.
- Programmable entry limits that prevent invalid amounts from being entered.
- Edge, Leveled Sine, Pulse, Marker, and Wave Generation modes.
- Accurate oscilloscopic input impedance measurement.
- Tunnel Diode Pulse compatibility.
- External reference.
- Auxiliary input.
- 5-channel output (5-channel option). The 5-channel option allows you to calibrate up to five oscilloscope channels simultaneously without changing cables.
- Simultaneous output of a signal and a trigger signal. 600 MHz, Leveled Sine wave output.
- Standard IEEE-488 (GPIB) interface, complying with ANSI/IEEE Standards 488.1-1987 and 488.2-1987.
- EIA Standard RS-232-C serial data interface for printing, displaying, or transferring internally stored calibration constants, and for remote control of the 5800A.
- Pass-through RS-232-C serial data interface for communicating with the Unit Under Test (UUT).
- Extensive automatic internal self testing and diagnostics of analog and digital functions.
We offer the refurbished used Fluke 5800A Oscilloscope Calibrator (600MHz) for sale and rental.
The Fluke 5800A is fully tested and refurbished in our in-house ISO9001 calibration laboratory. We supply manuals, accessories, full warranty and a free-of-charge Certificate of Conformity. We can also provide the Fluke 5800A with a fresh calibration for a small additional charge.
If you have under-utilised test equipment talk to us about trading-in or part-exchanging it towards the Fluke 5800A or other refurbished test equipment.