- 15 MHz sine and square wave outputs
- Sine, triangle, square, ramp, noise and more
- 12-bit, 40MSa/s, 16,000-point deep arbitrary waveforms
- Direct digital synthesis for excellent stability
- Easy-to-use functionality
Use the 33120A to generate complex custom waveforms such as a heartbeat or the output of a mechanical transducer. With 12-bit resolution, and a sampling rate of 40 MSa/s, the 33120A gives you the flexibility to create any waveform you need. It also lets you store up to four 16,000- deep waveforms in nonvolatile memory.