- 10MHz - 1500MHz frequency range
- Accurate and simple swept or CW measurements.
- Display of both noise figure and gain
- Calibrated display on oscilloscope or recorder
- Requires 346x noise source
RF and microwave (with external local oscillator, sold separately) measurements from 10MHz to at least 26.5GHz are equally simple; any IF between 10 and 1500MHz may be used. Displays both noise figure and gain, calibrated display on oscilloscope or recorder, and powerful special function enhancements. The ENR calibration table of the noise source may be stored in the 8970A, and a properly interpolated value is automatically used at each frequency.