– 20 kpts memory per channel, up to 8 times more than competitive scopes, means you can see more time and more detail on your signal.
– A 5.7-inch diagonal color QVGA TFT LCD gives you a noticeably brighter and crisper waveform display.
– A wider viewing angle lets you see the display even when youre not right in front of the unit.
– True zoom mode means you can see the big picture and the details at the same time.
– Optionally switch off the menu display for almost 25% more viewing area 23 automatic measurements give you quick access to powerful functions.
– Unique to its class, sequence mode allows easy debug with waveform recording, playback and storage.
– Selectable band pass fi ltering eliminates unwanted signals.
– Advanced triggering makes it simple to capture and view elusive signals .
– Go/no-go mask testing automatically detects waveforms that deviate from the standard you set.
– Waveform math and FFT functions give you information instantly.
– Graphical user interface, built-in help system, front panel overlay, and users manuals are available in your choice of 11 languages.
– Autoscale puts your signals on screen with the touch of a button.
– Built-in USB host and device ports, plus free IntuiLink software support PC connectivity and documentation.
– Store setups and waveforms in internal memory or on an external USB flash drive.