- 250KHz - 4GHz frequency range
- +13 to –136 dBm output power
- AM, FM, PM, pulse and digital modulation
- Internal modulation source
- -135dBc phase noise (1GHz carrier, 20KHz offset)
Agilent Technologies offers a wide range of choices with the ESG family of signal generators.
Choose the ESG-DP series for excellent spectral purity and digital capabilities that are ideal for general purpose RD benchtop use. Choose the ESG-D series for the same digital capabilities with slightly lower spectral purity.
Choose the ESG-AP series for outstanding phase noise performance and analog modulation features for all general purpose test needs. Choose the ESG-A series for the same analog capabilities with slightly lower spectral purity.
The ESG-AP and ESG-A series provide comprehensive analog modulation capabilities, including AM, FM, FM and pulse modulation. They also have built-in step sweep features and a versatile function generator.
The ESG-DP and ESG-D series provide broadband I/Q modulation with all major communications formats, such as W-CDMA, cdma2000, EDGE, GSM, Bluetooth, and many more. Flexible digital modulation capabilities allow modification of existing standards or creation of new standards. All ESG-DP and
ESG-D models include the analog model features, plus many additional digital options.
– Choice of spectral purity performance levels.
– Choice of analog and digital, or analog only models.
– Choice of frequency coverage: 250 kHz to 1, 2, 3, or 4 GHz.
– Expandable, modular architecture.
– Superior absolute level accuracy and stability.
– Electronic attenuator for outstanding reliability.
– Comprehensive suite of optional personalities for specific applications.
– Lightweight, portable and mountable in a 5-inch rack space.
– IntuiLink PC software included