- Frequency range 30Hz to 3GHz
- Pre-compliance EMI testing
- Preprogrammed, automated measurements
- Full spectrum analyzer functionality
When combined with a broadband antenna, the E7400A Series analyzer provides the capabilities to check for radiated emissions coming from your DUT. This is best done in an area that is free from reflective objects such as an open area or EMI chamber.
Test for noise or interference placed on power or data lines by coupling the E7400A series instrument to the power or data line through a line impedance stabilization network (LISN) device or absorbing clamp.
If you have an emissions problem, you can use the E7400A with an 11940A or 11941A close field probe to isolate and diagnose the source of the problem.
The E7400A Series EMC analyzers have the following functionality and features to speed you through measurements:
– Detectors to perform peak, quasi-peak, and average measurements.
– Complete measurement setups including span and EMI bandwidths.
– Display two limit lines and margins.
– Corrections for antennas, cables, and amplifiers.
– Measure peak, quasi-peak, and average amplitudes of 2000 signals and store the results into the internal list.
– Use the Zone feature to zoom in on a signal while viewing the broad spectrum.
– Built-in 3.5 inch disk drive.
– Large, crisp color display.
– Built-in preamplifier with 20 dB nominal gain.
– Sort, remeasure, mark, and delete signals in the internal list.
– Standard GPIB and parallel ports.
– Battery pack available.
– Edit or customize and store limit lines and correction factors.
– Optional built-in tracking generator to 3 GHz