AFG and AFGU function generators provide practically all signals that are required in electronics, electroacoustics, vibration measurements, material testing and control engineering. Modulation modes include AM, FM, PM (pulse), FSK (frequency shift keying) and VCO operation. FSK and PM can be triggered internally or externally. AM and FM can be produced with the aid of external modulation signals.
Additional features of AFGU:
– 1uHz low frequency limit.
– Synthesizer-accurate signals.
– Arbitrary (ARB) waveforms.
– Use of special ARB software’
– F/N and FxN mode.
– Arbitrary (ARB) sweep.
– Enhanced level range, selectable source impedance 5/50 ohm.