Terms and Conditions
Please note this summary is provided as a simple guide to the full terms and conditions that are available upon request from our offices.
- All sales or rentals are subject to our full terms and conditions. Any variations will need to be agreed with us in writing before an order is placed.
- All equipment is second user and will be fully refurbished and tested to original manufacturer specification. A certificate of conformance is supplied free of charge with all sales items (a certificate of calibration can be supplied a small additional cost). All standard accessories and manuals required for normal operation are supplied.
- Approximate dates for delivery will be quoted at the time of ordering. We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery, however caused. Time for delivery shall not be the essence of any contract.
- Due to the nature of our business, prices are shown as a guide and are subject to availability. A firm quotation should be obtained from us before placing any order. Prices are ex-works in UK pounds and exclusive of VAT. Delivery can be arranged to any location. UK deliveries for sale orders are free of charge all others will be charged at cost.
- All items are supplied second-user with a warranty, the duration of which will be detailed on the formal quotation. Any warranty claim requires the equipment to be returned to our UK office. In line with the equipment manufacturers terms, certain items are excluded from the warranty. The warranty does require that none of the Test Equipment Solutions integrity seals are damaged and that the equipment has been used in accordance with the manufacturer recommendations.
- Full risk to or loss of, including consequential losses, for any item will pass to the buyer/renter at the time of delivery. For rentals we may ask for proof of insurance covering the full replacement value of the equipment before delivery is made.
- Rentals are for a minimum period of one week, commencing on the day the customer takes possession of the equipment, and ending on the day of return to us. It is the customers responsibility to ensure we are advised when equipment is to be returned from rental, we will provide an off-hire reference number as confirmation of this advice if requested. We will make all reasonable efforts to contact every customer at the end of every committed rental period to discuss what options you may have at that point, which may include purchase or reduced rental pricing.
- Rental rates quoted in our published documents are weekly rates for a four-week rental. We can provide rentals for any period from one week up to five years, please call us for a quote.
- With our experience and knowledge of test equipment we will, from time to time, offer advice on equipment selection and usage. This is offered free of charge and in good faith but we cannot accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of any decision taken on the basis of such advice. The customer remains solely responsible for ensuring the suitability of the equipment for their intended use. We do not warrant the merchantability of any equipment or its fitness for any particular purpose or use.
- For new customers we will typically require payment prior to delivery. Subject to normal credit checking procedures we may provide a 30-day credit account for subsequent orders. Note that the warranty is void in cases of overdue payment. Ownership (title transfer) of the equipment sold will not pass to the customer until we have received full payment. Rental equipment always remains our property.
- Distance Selling – Individuals have the right to cancel their order within 14 days of receipt of goods. Should you wish to do so you must notify us in writing within this acceptance period. Once you have notified us you must return the goods, at your cost, within 14 days.
- The use of this website is subject to our Website Terms and Conditions.
To obtain the full terms and conditions, please contact our sales office on +44 (0)1183 800 800.